somewhere project






For this project, I was having a really hard time deciding what scene I should photoshop myself into. Looking back on it I realized that I was inspired by myself, believe it or not. One day during this quarantine, I got super bored and decided to do my makeup, I started to experiment with "Hollywood Glam" looks and thought, that I should photoshop myself into a Hollywood scene... I was very conflicted on what photo I should use so I googled famous Hollywood photos and the famous 2014 oscars Ellen Degeneres photo popped up. I knew that was the one so I put on my makeup, and Hollywood inspired dress and got to work.

I think my favorite part of how my project turned out is the fact that I had the ability to "be in a picture" with so many famous people. It was crazy for me to think that I could do this with the help of photoshop. The project itself was relatively difficult for me because I had a hard time with the layers and trying to figure out how to make the lighting on myself look as if I was there. I am relatively happy with the final result even though I ran into a few road blocks.

Comments

  1. I remember this picture! I love how you chose to put yourself into this iconic picture. The picture you chose of yourself fits really well with what the other people are wearing. One suggestion I have would be to make yourself a little brighter to match more of the other people around you. I think this turned out well though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I was having a really hard time figuring out what exactly I should photoshop myself into and I was thinking this was such an iconic photo.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

business cards final

Autoscopy

propaganda poster