business cards final









For the business cards I ceded to go with a basic, and simple design. I tried to make it most appealing to the eye by keeping the design simple. I believe that business cards should be simple in order to get their purpose across. The easier they are to read the more likely the person is to contacts the card owner. I wanted to make the cards colorful because the logos themselves were colorful and happy. Overall I am pretty pleased with how the project turned out and it wasn't too complicated to complete. 


Comments

  1. Your logo is so cute it makes me smile! I really like the color schemes of each business card. My suggestion would be to play around a little more with text/ text color. Really good job on these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I definitely wanted the logos to be cheerful.

      Delete
  2. This is good work, I like the style you have chosen. The color scheme helps with the simplicity of the design. It gives your logo more freedom to shine and it really works. My only suggestion would be to enlarge the text to make it more readable and organized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job with this assignment with implementing simplicity as well as creativity to bring out great business cards. The amount of positive and negative space really come together well. Great work overall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

propaganda poster