Portfolio















For my final portfolio I decided to keep it simple, light and pretty. I really wanted to keep a pastel theme that went with my business cards. I found that it was a good way to tie all of the portfolio together. Overall I had a very hard time creating this. It took me hours just to figure out how to imputes my photos. I am pretty happy with how the final portfolio turned out and I think it was a good way to showcase my work. I was kinda inspired by color blocking and magazine style so I decided to take that and run with it. I found this project very difficult but after several painstaking ours I am proud of the final result. I am very ecstatic that I am finally done with the project haha.

Comments

  1. I really like how colorful and bright your portfolio is. It gives your work a very cheerful feel. One thing I would suggest is adding details to the backgrounds such as textures and shapes to keep it interesting. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

business cards final

Autoscopy

propaganda poster