Tagprint



For my tag print assignment I decided to go with just the simple primary colors and what not. I thought since this was my first time ever using photoshop I would stick to the basics, and keep everything pretty simple so I could really learn the basics on how photoshop works. With that being said, I had a few difficulties doing this assignment. For some reason my computer was not cooperating at all with me and decided to completely disregard everything I was telling it to do, so I lost a good portion of my work and then had to restart.

Overall, I think I did a decent job on this project considering it was my very first time ever using photoshop. I definitely could have used some help at times, but with that being said, after a bit of time I figured out what I needed to do on my own. This project definitely gave me a couple headaches along the way, but I am glad I was able to do it on my own.

Comments

  1. Feedback:
    1. *I like how you used a lot of different colors.
    *I like how I can tell what your logo is.

    2. *Maybe less layers, it is a bit straining on the eyes to look at.
    *My question to you would be, if you could re-do this assignment again with more experience with. photoshop, would you use different colors?
    3. It has a "trippy" feel to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

business cards final

Autoscopy

Logo post