Logo post





Before I started my logo I had a really difficult time determining what exactly my logo should look like. Narrowing down specific aspects of my personality that make me, me was extremely difficult. In order to help me figure this out I had to ask several of my family members and friends to describe me in 3 words. The most common words that came up were: happy, fun, and friendly. I took those three adjectives and ran with them, to create my personal logo. I decided to go with a friendly and happy face to showcase happiness and friendliness, with a colorful hair symbolizing my fun loving characteristic.  

I think I did a pretty good job on this project. If I would have done anything else to make it better, I probably would have changed the face a bit. I would have made it a bit more complex and not just simple lines. Other than the face I was pretty satisfied with my logo as a whole. I tried to make the logo as simple and appealing to the eye as possible, since I knew that the more simple the logo the more successful it would be. 

Comments

  1. Jacoby, I think your logos turned out great and so cute because they resemble you! I think it is important for people to be able to recognize a logo and identify who it belongs to. One thing I would have fixed to make these logos differentiate is to maybe change the yellow and purple logo and the orange and purple logo because the gradients look very similar. Other than that I think these logos really encompass you as a person. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacoby, I love your logos! They are really cute, simple and creative. The only recommendation I have is to add color into the tongue. Other than that, great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

business cards final

Autoscopy