Gradient mesh post





For this project I wanted to do something that is an everyday item that anyone could find in their home. I looked around my kitchen and immediately found a banana. I thought, "a banana is perfect, I eat banana's all the time!" I then thought banana bread is my all time favorite treat. So I thought a banana could not be more perfect. That's is what made me realize I should make a banana. There wasn't much thought put into choosing the item other than that. At the end of the day I think I did a really good job on this banana. I am very proud of how it turned out actually. I think it looks very realistic and is almost exactly like the picture I based it off of. If there is one thing I think I could improve, it would be that I wish I put a little bit more detail into the stem of the banana. I tried to do this but I had a really hard time with the gradient mesh tool cooperating so I just decided to give up on that and focus more on the highlights of the banana. The one on the left is mine, and the one on the right is the original image.

Comments

  1. Jacoby, I think you did a really good job at making the lighting on the banana look realistic. I'm sure it was difficult to mess with the gradient lines and get exactly what you wanted. Did you try adding a line on the top part like the original? Overall, this is a very realistic creation of a banana, there are a lot of things working in this image!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

business cards final

Autoscopy

Logo post